IsraPundit

WE'VE MOVED! IsraPundit has relocated to www.israpundit.com. Click here to go there now.
News and views on Israel, Zionism and the war on terrorism.

April 21, 2003

Martyred for the Truth

Sgt. Lior Ziv gave his life so that others can see the truth about the situation in southern Gaza--just around the spot that the late Rachel Corrie gave herself to protect terrorists and weapons tunnels. Although I do know him--I barely missed him by a month, as I finished my service in April 2002--I mourn him just the same.

If even half of the media outlets would be braver than Eason Jordan and CNN, and report the situation in the Palestinian Authority like it is, we would see much less support internationally for the Palestinian campaign, which would translate into substantially less violence.

[Crossposted on my weblog, Middle East and Morality]