IsraPundit

WE'VE MOVED! IsraPundit has relocated to www.israpundit.com. Click here to go there now.
News and views on Israel, Zionism and the war on terrorism.

March 24, 2003



If it's March 15th, it must be time to get in touch with your inner Stalinist and go attend International Answer's Rally for the Preservation of Tyrants.

I attended -- not to endorse, but rather to Fisk. Now, crowds are heck on bunnies. Everybody gets all wet-eyed and asks to pet the bunny. And I don't want to smell like patchouli oil for the rest of the day. So for the shots from the interior of the crowd, I sent an ally. With that out of the way, let's take a look.

As always, it's important to follow the money. Plenty of people with sensitive consciences aren't above making a fast buck off a looming international conflict. I believe the dictionary calls it war profiteering.

I suppose the merchandise reads "I came, I protested, I bought the T-shirt."

found at petbunny