The principal objective of IsraPundit is Pro-Israel advocacy.
The need for pro-Israel advocacy stems from the realization that the Arab propaganda machine has monopolized the
discourse in terms of topics (you never hear about occupied Tibet, but the “occupied” Palestinians are ubiquitously front and
center), as well as in the terminology used (“occupied Arab lands”, but never “disputed lands”, as Israelis see it).
IsraPundit may not succeed in reversing the damage that has already been done, but is sure will try.
To help reverse the tide, a group of pro-Israel bloggers has banded together to form BISI - “Bloggers In Support of Israel - ,
and IsraPundit will be the conduit for expressing our views. IsraPundit will carry articles we post in our individual blogs as well as
articles written specifically for IsraPundit.
IsraPundit also invites anyone who wishes to have an article posted to submit it to Joseph
Norland. This invitation is particularly open to contributors who are not bloggers and/or who are pro-Israel bloggers but not
members of our Group, BISI.
In addition to posting on IsraPundit, BISI will also engage in such activities as:
- Compilation of a link list (bloggers, data sources, other relevant sites)
- Cross-posting among bloggers
- Division of labour with regard to reviewing selected sites
- Exploring the possibility of co-operation with such organizations as ADL and AIPAC, which engage in pro-Israel advocacy
- Support for ongoing petitions and similar pro-Israel activities
- Letter-writing to corporations, universities and foreign embassies to protest their anti-Israel policies/actions
- Discussion concerning other measures BISI can take in support of Israel
- Automatic posting in a designated site, of the titles or summaries of articles posted by BISI members.
If you are a blogger and see pro-Israel advocacy as a major part of your blog, you are invited to join us.
May Israel Thrive.