IsraPundit

WE'VE MOVED! IsraPundit has relocated to www.israpundit.com. Click here to go there now.
News and views on Israel, Zionism and the war on terrorism.

December 14, 2002

Sean Penn Arrives in Baghdad for Three-Day Visit
"As a father, an actor, a film-maker and patriot, my visit to Iraq is for me a natural extension of my obligation...to find my own voice on matters of conscience," Penn, once married to pop diva Madonna, said in a statement issued by the Institute of Public Accuracy.

"I have the privileged opportunity to pursue a deeper understanding of this frightening conflict," Penn said.

Who is his muse this time? Bonior? McDermott? Farrakahn?
As he visits the country that launched 39 scuds at Israel after stealing Kuwait, will he add up the palaces as he adds up the poverty?

Cross-posted at Prolegomena