IsraPundit

WE'VE MOVED! IsraPundit has relocated to www.israpundit.com. Click here to go there now.
News and views on Israel, Zionism and the war on terrorism.

December 14, 2002

Anything you can do, I can do better!

This headline yesterday drew my attention because I am interested in the roles women play anywhere, especially unexpected places. But the reason for this post is this little snippet:
A posting by one woman on a neo-Nazi women's site makes the argument for giving women more responsibility in the movement, in a mix of women's rights and racism: "Nature intended that women use their brains to advance their race. … For comrades to suggest that women squelch this natural instinct by solely being a house-wife, they are acting unAryan and clearly violating laws of Nature. I mean look at the Talmud — the Jews are the ones who advocate treating women as breeding tools and property. How dare … comrades stoop to the level of the Jews in such a manner," the posting reads.

I admit I have not read the Talmud, but I seriously doubt that this lady did, either. And, um, what's with "comrades"?

(Crossposted here).