IsraPundit

WE'VE MOVED! IsraPundit has relocated to www.israpundit.com. Click here to go there now.
News and views on Israel, Zionism and the war on terrorism.

November 30, 2002

A must-read website

The proliferation of web sites (including bloggers) is becoming a major problem for those who wish to use the web for information and research. Pro-Israel advocacy is not immune to this problem, as anyone who searches the web can attest.

With this in mind, I hesitate to recommend links, unless I deem them to be of special significance. One such link has just come to my attention: the website of postings by Gabrielle Goldwater. In turn, this site is part of a larger pro-Israel site, namely, The Middle East Realities. Equally as important are the e-mail updates that Ms Goldwater sends out on a regular basis; you can receive these updates by writing to her at iii44@aol.com.

I referred previously to the issue of information overload, which is the result of the excessive proliferation of websites. I have attempted to contribute towards consolidation, co-operation and co-ordination among the pro-Israel sites, but I have seen very little in the way of results. If you share my view that there are, indeed, too many sites supporting essentially the same line , I’d like to hear from you, in order to discuss ideas for promoting consolidation. You can post comments or e-mail me at dt804@yahoo.ca.

Contributed by Joseph Alexander Norland. This piece is cross-posted at IsraPundit and Dawson Speaks.